Monday, February 4, 2008

Mondays Suck

I really hate Monday's especially ones that start when you wake up to 2 inches of snow. Monday is always our busiest day at work, today I checked my email at 7:45 A.M. and the next time I had time to check it it was 4:30 P.M. Anyway it's over except for a relaxing evening with the family.


I've been very good about turning the cranks everyday so far in February. I went out on Saturday for around 16 miles or so. It was a little colder than I had anticipated but not bad, just cold enough to make my toes good and numb after 45 minutes and freeze my water bottle solid. I got on the trainer Sunday to make up for all the calories I would be consuming at the Super Bowl party and was on it again tonight after work. Not going for big miles at the moment just a daily commitment to keep the legs moving.


Speaking of the Super Bowl, I for one really enjoyed the game. It was a fun game to watch, even though neither team is a big favorite of mine. I was cheering for the Giants though since they did beat my Packers. The bad news about the Super Bowl party I attended is I found out today that one of the hosts went to the DR. today and was diagnosed with Influenza A. I will keep my fingers crossed that none of my household comes down with it.

Later

No comments: