Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Well Tuned Ride

Ok, so I haven't had much of a chance to get out on my "new" bike. Had big plans for lots of miles last weekend when mother nature decided to throw a small hurricane at us. Finally got out for an easy 30 miles last night. There is nothing better than riding on a smooth road, on a still evening, on a well tuned up bike. My ride was so quiet and smooth I could hardly even tell I was on a bike, had one of those no chain kinda rides.

I have a pretty busy couple days ahead the rest of this week as tonight I have volunteered to fill in a coaching position at Mr. T's baseball game. Hopefully I can get a ride in on Wed. evening and then Thurs. its off the the Black Hills. No, I won't be riding the Big Mick, instead I will be attending my brother-in-laws wedding. Yeah ,I know its a wedding, but I'm looking forward to the trip and it should be a lot of fun.

Later

No comments: