Thursday, January 15, 2009

A Whole Lot of Nothing

That's about all I have had going on. It's cold, the weather is crappy and I think I have a bit of a case of the winter blues. I have been pretty faithful on my resolutions so far and have been getting some good cardio workouts in. I could REALLY use a good bike ride, but with no studded tires and a strong dislike for negative temperatures that might need to wait for a bit. Sounds like a bit of a thaw might be in store for us the next couple of days, I for one am ready for it.

Later

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes the neg temps are getting old. I also need to start getting back in shape need to get the treadmill fired up

Unknown said...

Congrats on sticking with your New Years resolution and getting your cardio workouts in! I admire you for doing it on your own - I can only ride the trainer so long and then I need to get to a spin class. Misery loves company!