Thursday, January 31, 2008

I always give 100% at work!


bikingbrady said...'re good for about 20% today? That leaves 80% for the bike. Get on it!

CDV said...

It starts tommorrow! If the weather permits possible ride outside Sat?

bikingbrady said...

30 degrees for a high...I could do 20-30 miles.

Doug said...

I'm reading this at work and just realized I have gone over the 20% quota for Thursday. I may not have to do anything tomorrow.